An Ideal Fellow
Agastya Fellowship experience will be highly entrepreneurial in nature challenging the fellows to come up with innovative solutions in teaching learning methods and also provide them with an opportunity to network with eminent thought leaders, social entrepreneurs and development experts. The following are the desired skills in an Ideal Agastya fellow.
- Commitment to principles enshrined in Agastya’s Vision and Mission
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Science, Engineering, related disciplines.
- Interest in innovative teaching and learning
- Interest in working with children from marginalized communities
- Good knowledge (speak, read, write) of English as well as one or more local languages (Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Hindi )
- Ability and willingness to travel within state for about 10-12 days per month
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to work with people with different experiences and background
- Track record of leadership and intiative taking.