- Enhance teaching - learning skills
- Hands-on learning in a creative and interactive setting
- Rural schools interaction and training program
- Vocational training, knowledge and skill transfer
Young Instructor Leader Program
- Launched in 4Q, 2007, the YIL Program has trained 1,500 children.
- Over 25,000 students have been trained as Young Instructors.
- A unique feature of learning at Agastya is the opportunity given to children to teach other children.
The Discovery Center represents one of the largest investments in interactive learning in rural India. Its key features:
- Interactive exhibits in science, technology, art and ecology stimulate curiosity and exploration
- Learner driven environment
- Fosters individual discovery (Aha! and WOW! experience) and unintended learning outcomes
- Model making workshop promotes acts of creation
- Integrated with teacher training and mobile lab programs
- Hub for generating new ideas