Who We Work With
- Disadvantaged Children in the age group 6-18. Most of these children come from rural India. Their parents are small marginal farmers, carpenters, stone cutters, construction and menial white collar workers. A majority of them study in government schools and have no access to labs or other hands–on learning opportunities. Some of them are school dropouts.
- Visitors from urban schools and institutions who come to experience Agastya's unique campus and learn about rural India.
- Government officials and NGOs interested in replicating the Agastya model.
- Government school teachers
- Villages, parents and communities reached by Agastya Mobile Lab night community visits.