Mega Science Fair, Chennai. 8 - 10 February, 2012

16 Comment(s) Posted

Agastya International Foundation, in partnership with Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL), organized a Mega Science Fair. The fair was held for 3 days from 8th Feb 2012 to 10th Feb 2012 in Dr. Ambedkar Open ground, Manali, Chennai. Shri L. Sabaretnam (Director, CPCL) inaugurated the Mega Science Fair in the presence of Shri S. Venkataramana Managing Director (i/c), CPCL), Shri K. Thiagarajan (Chief Operating Officer, Agastya International Foundation), Shri C.Mohan Kumar (C.E.O, Thiruvallur) and Shri Gnanaguruswamy (D.E.O, Ponneri). Over 10,825 students, 161 teachers and 269 community members benefitted from the 3 day event.

Comments

1. ajantha student project

we are manufacturing all types of school project and college projects 9176416648
  2. ajantha student project

3. ajantha student project

e provide Science projects(Working Real Time Models) for your requirements.
    YOU HAVE A BUDGET, WE HAVE A PROJECT !

FOR ALL STANDARDS
    FOR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY EXHIBITIONS
    FOR ACADEMIC PROJECTS
    FOR HOBBY, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY PROJECTS BASED ON MECHANICS, OPTICS, MAGNETISM, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS, INSTRUMENTATION, HYDRAULICS, SOLAR, SPACE ASTRONOMY, CHEMICAL, ROBOTICS, MATHEMATICS, ETC.,

We have projects for

i. School Students - Academic Purpose, Science Fair, Exhibitions

ii Engineering and College Students

iii. Hobbyist, Amateurs and Professionals

Also we are,

Manufacturing, Research and Development of Educational Projects/Hobby Kits for Engineering and School Students, Laboratory Kits etc.

REMEMBER: You can always get spares for any project you want to ever build.
    LIVE DEMO AND INTERNAL WORKING OF CONCEPT/PROJECT IS PROVIDED.
    PLEASE FEEL TO GET IN TOUCH FOR MORE INFORMATION.

IT's TIME TO TRANSFORM YOUR THOUGHTS TO REALITY.

Ajantha Electronics

12, Narasingauram Street Mount Road,
    Opp. to Raheja Complex Chennai Call me at: 9176416648,9994758272,9941277975,9962721344,044 42131795 . more information visit our website - www.scienceprojectchennai.com
  4. ajantha student project

Ajantha project shop best shop for school student
  5. ardunio shop in chennai

ardunio shop in chennai
  6. ardunio shop in chennai

more info www.scienceprojectchennai.com call 9176416648
  7. chennaispeakers

Awesome Fair
  8. Dillon

I think the admin of this web page is actually working hard for his web
    page, since here every stuff is quality based material.
  9. ajantha electronics components shop in chennai

all electronics components shopin chennai more info www.scienceprojectchennai.com all project materials get ph 9176416648
  10. CindieTNunoz

With havin a lot content and articles have you ever encounter any
    problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? My website has a lot of
    exclusive content I've either written myself or outsourced but it really
    seems a variety of it is popping it up all over the internet without
    my authorization. Have you any idea any methods to help control content
    from being stolen? I'd certainly appreciate it.
  11. CindieTNunoz

With havin a lot content and articles have you ever encounter any
    problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? My website has a lot of
    exclusive content I've either written myself or outsourced but it really
    seems a variety of it is popping it up all over the internet without
    my authorization. Have you any idea any methods to help control content
    from being stolen? I'd certainly appreciate it.
  12. CindieTNunoz

With havin a lot content and articles have you ever encounter any
    problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? My website has a lot of
    exclusive content I've either written myself or outsourced but it really
    seems a variety of it is popping it up all over the internet without
    my authorization. Have you any idea any methods to help control content
    from being stolen? I'd certainly appreciate it.
  13. CindieTNunoz

With havin a lot content and articles have you ever encounter any
    problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? My website has a lot of
    exclusive content I've either written myself or outsourced but it really
    seems a variety of it is popping it up all over the internet without
    my authorization. Have you any idea any methods to help control content
    from being stolen? I'd certainly appreciate it.
  14. ajantha raspberry pi 3 kit in chennai

more information pl visit our site www.scienceprojectchennai.com ph9176416648
  15. CindieVCorns

You are so cool! I don't believe I've read through a single thing
    such as this before. So good to find someone with just a few genuine thoughts on this subject.
    Really.. thank you for starting this up. This website
    is a thing that is required on the net, someone with many originality!
  16. ArleanQBucks

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom should i encounter your
    blog that's both educative and engaging, and let me tell you, you've hit
    the nail on the head. The thing is something which too few people are speaking
    intelligently about. Now i'm happy which i came across this during my
    seek out something concerning this.